Fresh Spinach Salad Recipes
Spinach Salad Recipe with Pine Nuts, Coconut and Dried Cranberries
Adding some pine nuts, shredded coconut or dried cranberries to fresh spinach salad recipes gives them a new level of tasty interest. Add all three and you get a spinach salad recipe that is a taste sensation.
Spinach Salad Recipe with Pine Nuts, Coconut and Dried CranberriesIngredients
- 3-4 cups baby spinach or other dark leafy greens
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Wash and dry greens.
- Grate the zucchini.
- Slice the capsicum thinly.
- Chop tomatoes into quarters.
- Gently combine greens, zucchini and capsicum in a large salad bowl.
- Arrange tomato quarters on top.
- Sprinkle with coconut, pine nuts and craisins.
- Serve with a light and simple salad dressing such as olive oil and white wine vinegar (2 parts to one).
- You can substitute dried apricots or goji berries for the dried cranberries.
- This salad matches well with a BBQ in Summer.
Back to Vegetable Salad Recipes from Fresh Spinach Salad Recipes
Back to Healthy Eating Guide home from Fresh Spinach Salad Recipes